Here’s a peek at what you’ll find inside:
Six home renos that that didn’t break the bank (or anyone’s spirits):
- Explore the Bloorcourt home of Dragonette’s Martina Sorbara and spot elements of her creativity, including a handmade hamburger pincushion.
- Creative Union Network’s coach house reno turns laneway living luxe in Beaconsfield Village.
- Head to Little Italy and play in a home designed for a growing family by OO Design Co.
- Drift away to Studio AC’s Mediterranean-inspired sleeping quarters.
- A Candy Factory loft bedroom update by Stephane Chamard pops with orange and red accents.
- The bedroom of a busy Google exec goes minimalist with input from Alex Jowett of Atelier Nomade.
Take-out design cues from three of Toronto’s top, and tasty, restaurants:
- Get La Palma’s pastel feel
- Incorporate old-world patterns like Souk Tabule
- Try an updated retro look inspired by the Drake Commissary
98 modern gift ideas: from the gourmand to the avid traveller, we’ve got something for everyone on your list including:
- A robin’s egg blue Kitchenaid hand-mixer from the Bay
- Flexible wooden hand by Hay from Average
- Where to Eat Pizza by Phaidon from Good Neighbour
- Pro-ject Turntable from Planet of Sound
- Sancal pillows from Drechsel Studio
Q+A: Architects, designers and builders give relationship-saving reno advice
Hot Dates: Fill your calendar with design-y Fall and Winter events
Want to subscribe? Digital subscriptions are available through Zinio
Wondering where else to pick up a copy? Find a place that distributes DL in your neighbourhood by visiting our list of stockists in Uptown, Midtown, King West, King East, Queen West, Queen East, the West End, and other locations.