Get a first look at the furniture, homes and showrooms featured in our latest issue
This year, our Annual Shopping Guide issue cover star is Umbra’s bright and playful John Street flagship. Here’s what you’ll find inside.
Where to shop now
• The city’s hottest design destinations – organized by neighbourhood (maps included!)
Relaxing getaways within city limits
• How green-thumbed architect Heather Dubbeldam carved serene retreats into a Summerhill home
• Modern float-home renos making waves in an offbeat lakeside community
Objects of desire, sourced from all over town
• Star sightings: Five stunning interstellar pendant lights
• Yes in my backyard: Hot seats for outside the home
• On repeat: Floral and geometric wallpaper patterns
• Ingredients for dapper, high-tech and condo-sized cucinas. Plus: A tasteful kitchen reno by architect Kyra Clarkson.
• Legendary GTA sites reimagined for a new era
• Fun and mind-expanding things to do this summer
• Happy birthday to us! Celebrating 15 years of shopping-guide savvy
Find all of this and more in our brand new issue, heading out to newsstands and showrooms across the city on April 4.
Wondering where to find a copy? Find a place that stocks DL in your neighbourhood: Uptown, Midtown, King West, King East, Queen West, Queen East, West End, Other Locations. You can also subscribe to our digital edition through Zinio.